2009年8月24日星期一

my birthday 009

21/8 9pm
tonight, me n my frens going out to eat buffet steamboat.. Eventhough i am sick but i still going.... tis is the first time us go out during night... so unforgetable... we are eating a lot food... the first things i eat is ice-cream... wow, so tasteful... i like it!!! all the BBq things i cant eat because having throat... but i still happy because all frens come out eat together to celebrate my birthday~~ thanks u all!!! I love u all!!! muackzz... we eat from 9pm until 11.30pm... hapi^^
kwee ru n hui yi also say happy birthday to me on 12am... thanks~~
N us taking a lot of photos... let see~~



























why everytime got kwee ru one?? i know, because she zi lian lo... haha^^










22/8 morning
today siao po xin ting reach my house liao... but she cant call me... n then mei chwen call me.. haha... sorry to me because waiting me go down... after tat, mei chwen coming my house... she bring present also... thanks mei chwen, ee mun, xin ting, yin scene, shin ning, se hui n sze yeen.... thanks u all!!! i will keep all our memory in the photo frame... muackzz~~~ n all the frens n juniors who sms to wish me... thx yun ru, meng pei, xiao po ee mun, carene, jing jie, n ee vy...
lov u all^^






1 条评论:

  1. welcome weolcome ^^
    create a chatbox, easier 2 welcome. haha.

    回复删除