2009年8月8日星期六

Finally!!!

All my choose d kokurikulum d agm are finally finish lo...

Guide- Bendahari

ERT- Bendahari
Softball- Ketua Keselamatan

KPJ- Pen. Eksekutif

i'm happy to kena all tis post... congratulation to all pengerusi and ketua... hope u all can do the best for 2009/2010... guide agm de feelings i write many times liao but unluckily it will all spoils suddenly.. so kek xin~~ however, i think maybe God dun wan me to say out the things... never mind la... keep in mind can liao... besides, thanks chew li senior for the teaching n advice in the bendahari n uniform post... u never scold me although i'm wrong... lov u always n hope u can back see us after Form 5~~ all F5 seniors, hope u all good luck in ur trial n SPM.. GAMBATEH!!!

lastly, let us see the photos tat took after guide AGM... haha~~~

me, chew li senior, siao hui(bendahari group)

wow~ jing jie, carene, chew li senior, khai wen snr n me

all form 4 guide

we go jj together after agm...crazy thing is we wear formal
half u (except name tag n scarf)



xiao po meng pei n kwee ru^^>>


me, chew li snr n khai wen senior






khai wen snr, xiao po mei chwen n me... agm souviners too...






me n siew ying snr@@



me n ketua jennifer senior^^

all members n bekas senior... yeah!

没有评论:

发表评论