2009年8月2日星期日

EMO days

tis few days my mood is down and sad... i think is because of the seniors n all the F5 friends.. they will leave us soon... time pass quickly n now August already... Last sat when i know seniors are not coming to activities after AGM, this is quite sad... but me will not cry out.. i don know we will become how after tis AGM, i scare me no hav the ability to do it.... but i will try to do it... seniors are leaving, us is the big person in the guide liao... i scare we will make more problem out... when our position is become big, our pressure is increase n all the worries will increase also... yesterday when senior heard about the news n the things about a senior tat already quit guide... they felt sad n angry about tis... me n em is guilty about the problem tat juniors make... we din concerned about tis... we still cant do all the things best when seniors is wanna to left... so SORRY~~ after tat, senior scold mc because she is play play during the serious situation... me, em n mc don know when we play n seniors din tell us also....

when chicken wing ask why me is so sad when seniors is leaving... i don know how to say... i just felt sad n din have the dare to face all the things... me is very USELESS.... teach me wan how to do??? n me don know can say the problems to hu??? my lovely seniors~~~ thanks of the things n skills u all teach us... me is appreciate about all your contribution n effort tat did to us.. although sometimes we bu shuang la... haha... however, Thank you very much...

once a guide, always a guide
once a friend, always a friend...

F5 seniors n all my F5 friends, hope u all good luck in your SPM... GAMBATEH!!!

没有评论:

发表评论