2009年8月24日星期一

饥饿30!!!!(下〕

The next day, we go bukit jalil by using bus... in the bus, we know tat simon is not hav different wif the pig.. haha~~ at there, we r listen a lot of nice song... we r sit there a long time... 坐到我屁股都酸了.. my voice become sexy tis two days... haha^^ fran, daniel, jaclyn, 菲比,罗忆诗,陈影雯,张起政,马嘉轩,凌加峻,郭晓微,朱豪仁,刘淑怡,Friendz,Francissa Peter, 光良,张惠妹... n the mc is roshan, belinda,叶俊岑,翁书尉... all so geng... i'm having gastric problem so a short while i cant get high... so pekcek~~ when 4.30pm like tat, me fall asleep... sorry to the mc because tat time is so boring... i wake up n high again during play games.. the puzzle is so magic... when reach the turn of A-Mei, all high!!! n start earthquake... at tat time, we r already hunry 29 hours... so successful.... then, we start countdown... 5,4,3,2,1...Success!!! we r cheer wif soya n taking a lot of photos... Yeah^^ finally, it's is finish.. so 不舍~~ tis is the unforgetable memory... the ppl who wish me n help me, thx a lot~~ waiting fo me 30 hour famine... i will come again next year!!! hope us will same group again next year~~ 齐心赶走饿势力, You've Got The Power!!!

lets see our sweet memory~~






our group name!!!
zu er n wan jhuin
mei chwen n pei ee
mei chwen n esther


chop, simon n jia rong



me n xin ting






猪脚醋 n nicholas
4 ss guide





猪脚醋 rocks~~~~



3 guides n 3 scouts

me n khai wen snr... miss u^^

me n xin ting n sel fang snr
猪脚醋 n mc



猪脚醋 on the stage~~

30 hour famine



4 guides n yi rui at bukit jalil




猪脚醋 at bukit jalil
joo swee n chen yang

yager family


hapi^^
me n choppy chicken chop^^
V-soy Soya`

没有评论:

发表评论