2009年10月3日星期六

Thx Xiao Po for tagging. =)



1)大名: Ang Jesslyn^^

2)生日:
22/8 (skul holiday every year... don like><)

3)谁传给你的:
Xiao PO Timun

4)生日想拿到什么礼物:
things tat i wish to get a long time but watever wat present frens giv me
i also like it...

5)最近压力大的事:
Exams, all the stupid things

6)想做的事:
finish my Spm quickly n go trip wif my lovely frens

7)有没有喜欢的人:
hehe^^

8)跟谁出去最幸福+快乐:
Friends, Scouts n Guides

9)如果你的好朋友吵架了,你会怎么做:
I will try to comfort them n do some action....

10)最想和别人去那里:
all the place i dream to go...

11)圣诞节想做什么:
Go out count down wif my frens...

12)想跟谁庆祝圣诞节:
Friends & Family (but i think parents everytime also not crazy one)

13)最近在做什么:
all the homework, stupid things, studying, exams, tuition....
EG: Add Maths(the subject i hate most)

14)有几个兄弟姐妹:
only my naughty younger sister...

15)最喜欢的一首英文/华文歌:
I'm yours but chinese song are uncountable...

16)喜欢什么颜色:
all the rainbow colours....

17)上厕所会不会冲水:
OF COURSE!!! I like clean~~

18)喜欢男还是女生:
I'm not lesbian.. haha^^

19)最想大大声说什么:
I don wan do all the stupid things!!! I wan rest~~~

20)半夜敢不敢上厕所:
scare~~ if i go, i will open all the light first...

21)你现在最恨谁:
someppl that make me bu shuang

22)现在喜欢做什么:
sleeping, watching movie....

23)睡相好不好看:
no.. ugly....

24)现在的时间:
9.40pm... back from KP...

25)是否厌恨传给你这卷子的人:
No... i 'ss' wif her everyday...

26)体重多少:
hehe^^

27)今天天气:
Very Hot... cant tahan...

28)如果忙完了你最想做什么:
Shopping & Travelling

29)失眠后会怎样:
read storybooks....

30)你晚上睡觉会不会尿床:
No, I'm a adult adi....

31)你晚上睡觉会不会流口水:
Never....

32)你有没有吃过夜宵:
sure Have....

33)近期开心的事:
My Birthday

34)自由对你来说重要吗:
Sure

35)你觉得在朋友当中谁最性感:
Hmm... my frens quite childish de....

36)你觉得你比较笨还是聪明:
Average~ But my mom always complains my result...

37)你比较喜欢爸爸还是妈妈:
Mother...

38)你现在最想看到谁:
My Grandmother.. she not at here anymore...

39)你爱看戏吗:
Sure!!! my hobby...

40)你敢向你讨厌的人说"我恨你吗?:
I think i will do tat if i really beh tahan...




++附加问题++

你打算几时结婚啊:
Never think of this.

你喜欢你的生活吗:
i like my life but sometimes i don like my mother too control me...

相信塔罗牌吗:
Yes

睡觉前所做的事情:
Set my alarm@@

你的偶像:
uncountable~

你喜欢的季节:
Winter^^

最想去的地方:
All the places...

最讨厌怎样的性格的人:
selfish, kedekut, unkind, irresponsible..... blablablaa

你会抽烟吗:
Of Course no... I hate people who smoking =@

你会喝酒吗:
I like drink champagne...

你常哭吗:
I cry when i was really pekcek, n when many things i cant settle... Pressure also

你常笑吗:
YEA~ =D

想睡到几点:
maximum 12 hours...

朋友和情人你会选谁:
Depends on the situation....

机会+命运你会选谁:
Chance =)

你很自恋吗:
Won't.

你有穿耳洞吗:
Ya... my ear ring is my present....

这问卷多不多:
Many...

喜欢吃冰吗:
YA~~~

现在幸福吗:
Not...

最在乎谁:
Frens & Family

房间里最重要的东西是what :
Sure is my important pillow...

没有朋友你会怎么做:
SAD~!!!!

如果天使给你实现一个愿望,你想要什么:
Wish my Frens & Family Stay Hapi^^

这个问题废吗:
won't.

喜欢那个水果:
All fruits I like...

最怕人家问你什么:
Something tat make me don know hotw to answering...

喜欢下雪吗:
YEAh!~~ I like....

喜欢下辈子要做什么:
Don wan Human is Ok...

希望再被tag吗:
No, lazy type again....

你喜欢等人吗:
Don like~~~




1 。被点到必填,不填代表你不尊重传给你的人和问卷
2。请老实回答每一问题
3 。不能擅自涂改题目
4 。写完请点10 位小朋友,不可以不点
5 。完后请通知那10 位小朋友



TAGGED~ =)
-
Mei Chwen
- Ee Mun
- Ping Rui
-Shin Ning
- Shu ping

没有评论:

发表评论